Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bright and Flashy!




Strolling through the local shopping mall this morning I couldn't resist stopping and having a look at s rack of "inexpensive" jersey garments in all sizes. From what I've seen around the place, younger women are wearing these as part of a layered look - you know the sort of thing, pants, shirt or tee shirt and then the coloured short garment on top. Those that I saw this morning were sleeveless, with a deep round neck but a nice amount of fluid "give" in the garment itself (in other words it sits over the tummy rather than constricts it!). When I say short I mean if it were worn without the pants, then it would come above the knees.

But everyone seems to be wearing these garments at the moment. And I've got to say they're quite attractive. They're young at heart for the older woman, and she can get away with wearing them just as easily as her daughter or even grand-daughter. I think in the case of this mode of clothing that it's one style for all. No one looks out of place.

And that's good for us - the curavaceous girls/women of today's world. Feeling as though we're the same as other women.


No comments:

Post a Comment